Friday, August 31, 2007

A Glimpse of Light After 2 Years of Darkness

Today I got a phone call from a friend to help him moving computers from campus to his friend's car. I know his friend too his name's, let's say Mr. A. He's an investor in our project. The never ending project. The project seems to face a dead end. When my friend called I thought Mr. A was angry because we didn't finish the project as he expected. But it turned out that I was wrong. He's a kind man and also optimistic :D
He knew I'm going to leave and he's still very optimistic about this project. In the end my friend told me not to close my bank account here because money will be flowing in it :D I've heard those words. It's a nice word indeed. It's been more than 2 years and still it's always nice to hear those words. It's the most complicated, energy-consuming and longest project I've ever worked on. Hopefully this light would brighten my future and all my hardworks will be paid up.

1 comment:

ted said...

kirain tentang perpisahan. tapi ternyata tentang kekecewaan itu lagi ...

perbuatan dan pemikiran seseorang pasti ada alasannya.

  Add to Technorati Favorites
Google